I am so sorry that it took me so long to response to the “One Lovely Blog Award” nomination, and a special thanks to A Spoonful of Perfection for nominating me.I was so surprised when I saw the notification in my inbox! If you have an extra minute, please visit her blog, because it’s truly one lovely blog!
So, here are the 7 facts about me:
1. I write to a local Chinese newspaper regularly. But I feel embarrassed when my article is being published.
2. I really enjoy driving, especially driving alone!!!
3. I don’t want to go out without wearing lipstick.
4. I think I’m an ambivert.
5. Sometimes I just don’t feel like eating at all, but starvation sucks.
6. I need to spend some money or watch a movie after a super hectic day at work.
7. I think I’ll just go to bed after I finished this post. C’mon, it’s almost 11pm here in Malaysia 😛
- You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
- You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
- You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
- You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin.
If you are reading this and you have a blog, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are nominated!!!!
So now, a real quick updates before I switch off my laptop and go to bed.
As I was going through my e-mails this morning, I received a news from Makeup Revolution Malaysia that they are finally launching tomorrow!!!! How exciting is that?! I honestly did not expect that Makeup Revolution would be available in Malaysia until they followed me on Instagram. I just can’t wait to try out their products!!!!! By the way, they are currently offering free shipping within Malaysia.
Second of all, I recently received a hand cream gift set by The Face Shop from a friend. I’ve been using the hand cream and I think maybe I should write something about moisturising skin. What do you think?
And, because of the heavy workloads today, I think my brain just decided to stop working. I should probably go to bed now.
I’ll talk to you more in my next post!
Good night =)