I want to thank A Spoonful of Perfection for the nomination. Do visit and follow her absolutely amazing blog 🙂
So here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you.
3. List 11 facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11
questions they have posted.
5. Create 11 questions to ask.
6. Choose your own nominations.
The 11 facts about me: (Kinda reminds me of the 20 facts about me on Instagram)
1. I was born in Southern Malaysia, but I am currently living in Northern Malaysia.
2. I love lipsticks more than any other cosmetics.
3. I don’t like coffee and the only coffee I’d drink is Latte, because it contains only one-third espresso and two-third heated milk. (I just can’t say no to milk)
4. Love singing and dancing but can’t really do both 😦
5. Thunder and lightning excites me!
6. I’m sort of ashamed of my height, especially when I’m wearing heels. it just makes me feel like a giant, and I’m really not that tall.
7. I love everything vintage. Which is also why I think Rey Swimwear is way awesome than bikinis.
8. I think imperfection is part of perfection. I used to be a perfectionist, and it was tiring!
9. Unchained Melody from “Ghost” makes me cry. If a man uses that song to propose, it definitely increases the possibility of me saying say xD
10. I love doing DIY a lot, to the extend where I wish I could cut my own hair. It’s probably because I find it very hard to communicate with my hairdresser 😦
11. I love mixing different prints and patterns in one outfit, and different fabrics too! It’s just fun!
And here goes the 11 questions:
If you had a free ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmm… This is a tough one. There are so many places I want to go and I just don’t know which one to choose. If I had to choose, it’s probably New York, I guess. It’s probably because of all the movies I’ve watched. But I do admire the art, the culture and the vibe. I mean, it’s like the home of musicals, BROADWAY!!!
What made you start blogging?
Sometimes I just have too many thoughts in my mind and there aren’t many people willing to listen. Blogging is certainly a great way for me to find my voice and also a place for me to share my thoughts with different people, all over the world. How amazing is that?!
What is your guilty pleasure?
My obsession towards romantic comedy and lipsticks!!!
What’s your favourite holiday and why?
I’d say Christmas!! Honestly, I love Christmas more than I love Chinese New Year, even though there won’t be any snow in Malaysia. Well, I love Christmas, not only for the beautiful decorations and the presents, but also it also reminds me of the great love God has for the world, and the glorious joy and the constant hope I always have though His great love.
Sweet or Savoury?
Definitely sweet, but not too sweet 😛
If your house was on fire, what one item would you grab and why?
My handbag. Because all the essentials are in there, including the make ups I’ll need 😛
Will you be dressing up this Halloween?
No, because I have to work and there isn’t any Halloween party I could attend. But I’m excited to see other people’s Halloween costumes 😀
What is your favourite perfume/ scent?
Daisy Marc Jacobs and Miracle by Lancome
What is your favourite book?
P.S I Love You by Cecilia Ahern.
Who is your role model?
Nick Vujicic. I love the way he approaches life. I’m very encouraged and blessed by his story.
City or Country?
Now, my 11 questions for you are:
1. What was your biggest childhood dream?
2. What is your favourite movie of all time?
3. What are your favourite colors for fall?
4. Winter or summer?
5. The fairy-tale character you wanted to meet the most
6. What is your favourite book?
7. Do you love dessert? If yes, name one of your favourite, If no, why?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. What is your favourite outfit for fall?
10. What is your favourite movie scene?
11. City or country?
Since I don’t have many friends here, so if you are reading this, you are nominated 🙂
Looking forward to reading your post!